Stuart Campbell began his career with PwC in 1983, where he spent 11 years serving clients primarily in the financial services area. Stuart spent the next 12 years in the managed healthcare industry in a variety of leadership positions at Anthem where he most recently served as the President of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri and in Wisconsin.
After a three-year hiatus to spend time with family, Stuart spent the next three years at Corizon, the leader in correctional healthcare, (formerly known as Correctional Medical Services) as its President and Chief Operating Officer.
Stuart is a Certified Public Accountant who received his Master’s in Business Administration from the Olin School of Business at Washington University and his undergraduate business degree from the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Stuart and his wife, Jane, have two sons Cole and Clay. Stuart enjoys traveling, hunting, cycling, and spending time with family and friends. Jane works part-time in the development office of City Academy and has been very active in a variety of volunteer roles, including the Parents Association at MICDS, City Academy, and the Policy Circle.
Stuart’s professional and community involvement have included:
- Certified Public Accountant (license inactive)
- Board Chair, City Academy
- Advisory Board Member, Mission Advancement
- Former Board Member, Missouri Employers Mutual
- Former Board Member, Welvie
- Former Strategy Council Member, The ROHO Group
- Former Board Chair, Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School
- Former Board Vice Chair, Ronald McDonald House – St. Louis
- Former Chair, College of Nursing Leadership Council, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Former Member, Chancellor’s Council, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Former Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters – St. Louis
- Former Board Member, Cystic Fibrosis – St. Louis
- 2007 American Heart Association St. Louis “Heart Ball” Corporate Chairs, with wife, Jane Campbell
- Civic Entrepreneurs Organization 2003 Studer Award
- United Way 1998 Corporate Campaign Chairman