Come join us at a family-friendly event on Sunday, November 17th! We're bringing back the nostalgia of when hunters, outdoor enthusiasts and the community would gather on opening weekend in town or at the deer check-in station to share hunting stories and make memories. We'll have food, drink, raffle drawings and giveaways. There'll also be deer competitions for Big Buck and more with Adult and Youth winners. Proceeds will benefit local FFA chapters
NOV 17, 2019
3PM - 8PM
Address & Directions
North Highway 61
Will be posted here soon.
Raffle & Giveaway
Raffle tickets will be available on site or can be purchased from a Trophy DeerFest committee member ahead of time. Need not be present to win. A public drawing will be held at the event to identify the raffle winners.
- $10 = 1 ticket
- $50 = 6 tickets
- $100 = 13 tickets
The first 400 attendees will receive nice giveaway items!
Winners will be declared in the following categories:
- Highest weight - Adult 1st place, Adult 2nd place
- Craziest rack - 1 Winner voted on by the competition committee
- Highest score - Youth 1st place, Youth 2nd place
- Highest score - Adult 1st place, Adult 2nd place
- The individual with the highest score will be named "Bubba's Big Buck" winner and receive a special award
The registration fee to enter the deer competition is only $5 per hunter. And here's what you get:
- You'll have your photo taken with your deer and it will be posted on the Trophy DeerFest webpage and Facebook event page
- Your deer will be weighed
- Your buck will be scored if it is large enough to be in the running for Bubba's Big Buck Award