Inspection Day Saturday, September 18th, 8 AM to 10 AM.
Bidding ends Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
These 54.2 surveyed acres are easily accessible and conveniently located 16.5 miles north of Quincy. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 21.61 acres currently in row crop production and is cash rented for $145 per acre. There are also 33.2 acres of CRP in 4 contracts and are as follows, 3.2 acres paying $75.00 through 9/30/2030, 6.9 acres paying $75.00 through 9/30/2030, 13.3 acres paying $85.96 through 9/30/2028, and 9.8 acres paying $85.29 through 9/30/2028. Total farm income for 2021 is $5,869.00. The makeup of the land being woods and cropland makes for excellent deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting. There are two cells for waterfowl hunting with approximately 4 acres levied with a concrete pit in the farmland and is flooded by a well which was installed roughly 10 years ago and is run by a generator which will be included in the sale. The water level is controlled by overflows on each cell. Bear Creek Recreation Area is within a .5 mile which offers primitive camping and a boat ramp for Mississippi River access.
Adams County shows the 2020 real estate taxes (Payable 2021) to be $486.98.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 1, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 4, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2020 and 2021 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.