- 50 +/- acres income producing tillable
- 2 bed 1 bath home could be used for rental income
- Hunting Lease could make $5,000/yr income
- ROI could make 3%-4%
- Nice Mature timber could also be harvested for extra return
- Road frontage on East and West side for easy access.
This 192 +/- acres property in Alexander County Illinois is a great one to add to your portfolio. With the stock market at an all-time high now is the time to take your money out and buy land; especially land that makes a nice return and will appreciate over time with little work. The tillable ground on this property makes $10,000/yr. The old farmhouse rents for $2,400/yr. but could easily make $5,000/yr. (or fix it up a little and put it on a vacation rental by owner site and make $10,000-$15,000/yr.) and the hunting could easily make $5,000/yr. The mature timber could also be select cut and add more return on your investment. This property has some great views up on a hill overlooking the entire area if you are looking to build a new home or cabin.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825