Your opportunity to own an island on the Mississippi river!
Bidding ends Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
192+/- acres property is located 15 miles south of Cape Girardeau, MO and is being sold in two tracts. Property consists of the island, river shute, and mainland with ¾ mile of road frontage. Area is known for excellent deer hunting and activity during the pre-rut is unbelievable. Fantastic waterfowl hunting opportunities exist as well, particularly in the chute between the island and the mainland. It will be hard to pass this one up as opportunities like this are becoming harder to find. Owner financing may be available.
For more information please contact Eric Holzmueller (618) 713-0034
Tract 1: 87 +/- acres is on the northern half of the property. Potential launch access to the island is available on the north end of the tract. Tract consists of maturing silver maple and willow.
Tract 2: 105 +/- acres is on the southern half of the property. When the water is low it is possible to walk to the island from the mainland. Tract consists of maturing silver maple and willow.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, October 13, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2020 and 2021 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.