Located adjacent to hundreds of acres of limited access public land, are 60 +/- secluded acres of hunting land for sale in Alexander County. A hunting lease for an adjacent 135 +/- will also convey with the sale. The property has a large population of mature, marketable timber with an approximate value of $30,000 – 50,000 that includes both white & red oak.
3-4 +/- acres of open fields are perfect locations for food plots and could be planted in soybeans, turnips, oats, wheat and clover. A select cut of the timber would allow it to thicken up and create a perfect sanctuary for deer if left untouched. Beautiful timber ridges drop off into the valleys and are great locations for deer stands with every wind direction taken into account.
The property has a couple of locations for possible lake site as well as a cabin/lodge site. Electric is 1/8th mile away but solar or propane could also be used.
A real once in a lifetime opportunity to own 60 +/- acres of hunting property of your own with additional access to much more!
For more information, call or text Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825
- 60 +/- acres with access to additional 135 +/- acres
- Secluded location
- Mature, marketable timber
- Great food plot locations
- Borders limited access public land
- Possible lake site
- Good deer and turkey hunting
- Only 10 minutes from Cape Girardeau services & amenities
- Alexander County IL Real Estate
- Illinois Deer Hunting Land
- Marketable timber Land
- Illinois Timber Land
- Illinois Recreational Land for Sale
- Illinois Hunting Land for Sale
- Secluded Hunting Land in IL