As I have purchased another home and have moved, I have decided to sell this property and double lot at an internet-only Auction. Seller: Sharon Stoldt
Open House Saturday, January 23rd from 10 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, February 9th at 10 AM.
This 1,400± square foot home in Altamont, Illinois sits on 2 lots and is located on a desired corner lot. Built-in 1939, this home includes 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and includes a 24×30 insulated garage that was built in 2015. Inside you will find a recently remodeled kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom! Vinyl plank flooring was installed in the kitchen and laundry in 2018.
Plumbing in the kitchen and bathroom was updated in 2011 and some electrical wiring has been updated as well. The air conditioner is approximately 5 years old and the furnace is 7 years old. Storm doors were installed in 2018 and some windows have been updated throughout the house as well. Appliances that stay with the home include a washer, dryer, fridge, and stove! This double lot on the corner has tons of potential with the extra lot and the 24×30 garage!
For more information call or text Cody Hinterscher (217) 663-2708.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, February 10, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, March 11, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2019 and 2020 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller. 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.