- Established levies and water controls
- $17,500 yearly income
- Great waterfowl and deer hunting
- Pump station on Kaskaskia River which has plenty of water year around
- Build site with aeration and electric on site that is above flood plain
- Provides hunting opportunities from Teal season through Snow goose migration
This property is set up to hunt!! It consists of 112 +/- acres of good tillable land that has several levies and an excellent drainage system. Several water controls to keep the water level at the correct depth depending on the weather. It also contains 37 +/- acres of bottom timber that provides excellent opportunity to hunt potholes and an old river bed that holds water nearly year around.There is no shortage of quality deer hunting for those big river bottom bucks either. There are several homemade box blinds that are very well constructed that will transfer with the property.
The seller currently leases 100 acres for farming at $175/acre creating $17,500 in yearly income!
There is a building site on the property right at the entrance that is not in the flood zone and already has a septic aeration system and electric on site.
Located 1 hour 15 min from St. Louis; 3 1/2 hours from Chicago
If you are looking for an excellent property that will provide quality waterfowl and deer hunting from September through the end of the snow goose migration in March call or text Scott Athmer today (618) 830-6192