As the family has grown and spread out over the years we have decided to sell the 96+/- acres that have been in our family since 1875 at online-only auction.
Seller: Lin-Jo, Inc.
Auctioneers Note: This is a chance of a lifetime to own a great highly productive row crop farm that has been in the same line of ownership since 1875. This truly is a Chance of a Lifetime!
Bidding ends Wednesday, October 31st @ 10 AM.
Bid now at TrophyPA.com
96+/- acres of highly productive cropland located approximately 17 miles southeast of Chester and 16 miles westerly from Murphysboro. This highly productive cropland will be offered in 2 tracts.
Tract 1 – 86+/- acres with 73+/- acres of highly productive cropland with the balance in woods. Soils consist mostly of Booker and Gorham silty clay and Hurst and Okaw silt loam. Also included on this tract is a 40 by 60-foot pole barn with a 16-foot eave height built in 2016 that is open to the east.
Tract 2 – 10+/- acres of highly productive cropland with soils consisting mostly of Okaw silt loam.
Call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 1, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, November 29, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes if any.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.