This 168 +/- acre Illinois hunting farm for sale is a one of a kind property in an ideal setting. The farm is very secluded and sits in the middle of big timber and agriculture. Some giant deer have been taken out of this area in the past. You will not be disappointed walking this property!
A tree-lined, private drive leads to a 3 bedroom, 1 bath cabin & separate 2 bedroom, 1 bath home that both sit hidden just off the road and do not take away from hunting. The metal-sided cabin has been built in a spot that captures some amazing views from the kitchen and back porch and is around 75% complete and everything is done up to code. Imagine enjoying evenings sitting on the back porch telling stories with family or friends!
The farm consists of 50 acres of CRP generating approximately $5,300/yr. income. These CRP fields are scattered around the farm and have established food plots in each one for different stand sites for different winds. There are another 6-7+/- acres of fields not in CRP that could be planted in alfalfa, tillable, more food plots, or would be perfect for horses. The remaining acreage is made up of mature white oak, red oak, walnut, and other hardwoods. There are miles of edge and lots of pinch points creating the perfect hunting farm.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825
- 168 +/- acres
- 50 acres of CRP making over $5,300/yr.
- Metal-sided building with 3 bedroom 1 bath cabin that’s about 75% complete
- Older 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (previously rented for $6,000/yr. Not currently rented but previous renters would be interested if new Buyer is interested)
- Possible total income over $11,000/yr.
- Lots of hidden fields
- Established food plots
- Miles of edge
- Possible 10-11 acre lake site behind cabin
- Amazing views throughout farm
- Secluded location
- 45-50 min from Downtown St. Louis
- Near Pere Marquette and Copper Head State Parks with public hunting