- Brand new 3 bed 3 bath 1600 sq ft stick built cabin (NOT a Pole Barn)
- Designer Kitchen
- 1,600 sq ft garage
- All furniture in pictures convey with sale
- Laundry/gear room
- Back up whole-home generator
- Top of the line energy efficient HVAC and closed-cell foam insulation
- All metal siding and metal roof
- 7 brand new banks blinds with chairs already in place
- 8 new Lone Wolf tree stands with lone wolf steps in place
- 2 ladder stands in place
- Professional forestry plan in place with significant return on timber harvest in 10 years
- Miles of new trail system through the entire property with new culverts, rock and more
- 40-45 min from St. Louis Airport
This 429 acre farm in Jersey County, Illinois, is one of the nicest listings I have had in 18 years of selling land. The stick-built home (not a pole barn) was built in 2021 and comes fully furnished with very nice modern furniture. The Seller didn’t hold back when building the home. When you first walk through the door into the laundry/gear room, there is plenty of room for everyone to hang up their camo and equipment. Next, you enter the hallway and to 2 of the bedrooms that each have access to big bathrooms. Past this, you enter a big open living room and designer kitchen with vaulted ceilings.
The Seller put in very high-end appliances and other touches. There is a 3rd bedroom and private bath off the living room. The Seller also put in a nice screened-in back porch that’s perfect for grilling or just hanging out. The home also comes with a whole home generator if the electricity goes out. The farm is just as nice as the home; the Seller has put in miles of new trails and roads with new culverts, rock, and more. The property has seven new Banks blinds already in place, 8 Lone Wolf tree stands with steps, and two ladder stands all hung.
As you can see from the pictures, the farm is littered with big rubs and sets up great for easily sneaking into your blind or stand for morning and evening hunts. There are over 40 acres of established food plots, or you could turn into tillable land for a little bit of income. A professional forestry plan is already in place that keeps your taxes very low and shows a significant return on a timber harvest in 10 years. There is a nice rocky bottom creek that meanders through the center of the farm with big oak ridges on both sides.
The cabin could be rented on VRBO or Air B&B for a significant return, and you can block off the dates you want to use it. Grafton is only 10 min away with wineries, boating during the summer, lots of bars and restaurants, a ski lift to the top of the bluff with a restaurant, the best view in IL, and more. Unfortunately, the pictures don’t do this farm justice; you must see it in person to appreciate it.
For more information or to schedule a showing call or text Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825