Excellent 158 +/- acre Illinois hunting farm located in Johnson County. Primarily timber with some areas of thicker cover and spots for food plots that combine to provide great habitat for the big bucks this area is renowned for. Direct access off Stockdale Lane, this property has several incredible building sites and a well-maintained trail system that makes navigating this property a breeze.
Call or text Eric Holzmueller (618) 713-0034 for more information.
- Direct access off Stockdale Lane
- Water and electric utilities are available
- Hilltop building site directly off Stockdale Lane with wonderful vistas or drop down into the property for a more isolated site
- Beautiful rock bottom creek transects the property with sandstone outcropping along creek and hillsides
- A rare standing stone chimney provides an awesome historic relic
- Managed by adjoining landowners for trophy hunting for over 10 years
- Mix of maturing upland and bottomland timber and thick cover
- Several food plot locations
- Surrounded by row crops and timber
- Well defined trail system
- No road frontage
- Enrolled in DNR Forestry Program to keep taxes low
- 45 minutes from Paducah, KY – 3 hours from St. Louis, MO