Open house Saturday, July 16th, 9AM to 11AM.
Bidding ends Thursday, July 21st at 10AM.
These 40± flat to gently rolling acres in west central Macoupin County are conveniently located 40 miles south of Jacksonville, 59 miles southwest of Springfield, and 32 miles north of Alton. The farm consists of mature hardwoods with large white oaks scattered throughout and approximately 7 tillable acres. The cropland is currently used as a food plot and is planted in soybeans and clover. There are deer stands placed in every nook and cranny of the farm and will convey to the new owners. There is plenty of water on the farm with a stocked pond (bass, crappie, & bluegill) and Bear creek meandering through the northeast corner of the property. Located in the southwest corner of the farm near the gated entrance is a 24×40 machine shed with a 16×24 finished area. The building is powered by a 10k watt gas/propane generator which is included in the sale. Other pieces of equipment included in the sale are a New Holland 3430 tractor, Tractor King w/loader FT 404, HD tiller, bush hog, seeder, disk, cultivator, and more. If you’re looking for a turnkey opportunity with a fantastic track record of producing mature whitetail and eastern gobblers be sure to check this tract of land out. You won’t be disappointed!
The access to the farm is by way of a recorded ingress/egress easement extending north from Rockbridge Road just 1 mile west of Chesterfield. Please stay on the road when coming and going and out of the soybeans planted on each side.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, July 22, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, August 25, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.