Lot 49 (.45 acres) located on Downing Place in Fields Crossing Subdivision in Glen Carbon, IL. Nice gently rolling residential lot in a great location. This Glen Carbon, IL lot for sale is the perfect location for your next home, near shopping, entertainment, and restaurants!
Legal Description – Fields Crossing Phase 1 Lot 49, 89.3 x 158.91 IRR. Parcel # 14-2-15-35-04-406-029. 2017 real estate tax amount $714.23.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 17, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. Real Estate is selling by the Lump Sum for lot 49 in Fields Crossing Subdivision, Parcel # 14-2-15-35-04-406-029 located Downing Pl.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 18, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: Sales price is based on existing legal description survey.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES & FEES: 2019 Real Estate taxes and HOA Fees to be paid by the Buyer. Any back taxes and fees to be paid by the Sellers at closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Sellers: Daniel and Jane Keuss