- 3 bed/2.5 Bath Home
- 40 x 60 Heated Outbuilding
- 2 Stocked Lakes, Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, and Catfish
- Trophy Deer and High Deer Numbers
- Plenty of Turkeys in the area
- 14 Acres of Tillable for Income or Food Plots
- County Rd Access on Two Sides
- Less than 10 minutes to Interstate 57
- 20 minutes to Mt. Vernon; 1.5 Hours to St. Louis
This truly is a special place!! This home is approximately 2,332 square feet and has 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths. There is a 4th room used as a den that could easily become a bedroom by adding a closet. The home is wheelchair accessible with all 36″ doors and a 48″ hallway. The view from the kitchen and master bedroom is unreal overlooking the larger of the 2 stocked lakes on this property.
The hunting that comes with this farm is second to none! This area is known for the high deer numbers and trophy potential! Use the approximately 14 acres of tillable ground as food plots or income whichever you prefer! There are plenty of turkeys to chase as well when the springtime gets here! Personally, I would set up a blind on the back pond with turkey decoys in the field and fish for Crappie out of the other side!
After a successful hunt come back to the 40 x 60 heated outbuilding and take care of your game inside away from the elements!
If you are in the market for an amazing place that offers everything a sportsman could want do not pass this up! Just 20 minutes from Mt Vernon and 1.5 hours from St. Louis
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Scott Athmer (618) 830-6192