- Excellent Big Deer History
- Mix of Thick Cover, Hardwood Ridges, and Open Areas for Food Plots
- County Rd Access from 2 Sides; North and East
- High Deer and Turkey Numbers
- Excellent Trail System Throughout the Farm
- Spring fed Creek runs through the property
- 2 Ponds
- All Stands Convey with the Sale; approximately 20
- Older 3 Bed 1 Bath Home used as a Cabin; All furniture and appliances stay
- This is a turn-key recreational farm
- 1 1/2 hours to St. Louis; 2 hours to Paducah; 4 hours to Chicago
Farms like this one do not come along very often. This 160+/- Acres is made up of everything deer love. There are multiple hardwood ridges with plenty of acorns along with thick bedding cover and large secluded areas that make for deadly food plot locations. It also has an amazing trail system throughout the farm and with county road access on both the North and East sides you can slip in and out without being noticed or winded!
The photos speak for themselves as far as the caliber of deer that call this property home. All trail photos and deer have been taken and harvested in the last 5 years
There is a spring fed creek that starts on the NE corner of the property and meanders all the way through the south end. The South and West sides of the creek are currently treated as a sanctuary. The approximately 20 tree stands and elevated blinds will convey with sale. The creek along with the 2 separate ponds ensure that the deer never have to leave this farm, even to get water.
The 3 bed 1 bath home was built in 1972 and has city water. It has been used as a hunting cabin and all furnishings and appliances will also convey with the property. The home is being sold, “AS IS”.
This is truly a turnkey property. You can move in and start hunting as soon as you close the sale!
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO ONE ALLOWED ON PROPERTY WITHOUT SHOWING AGENT.
For more information or to schedule a private showing call or text Scott Athmer (618) 830-6192