As we are looking to downsize our farming operation, we have decided to sell our farm which consists of 386± acres at internet-only auction. Sellers: Lee Melliere and Grant Melliere
Bidding ends Tuesday, March 16th at 10 AM.
These 386± acres are located southwest of Valmeyer and easily accessible from Levee Road. The farm has approximately 140 acres of productive cropland with the balance in mature woods, water, and over 1 mile of frontage on the Mississippi River. The cropland is currently planted in winter wheat and this crop will convey to the new owner. If you’re looking for excellent hunting and recreation be sure to give this farm a hard look as it’s loaded with deer, turkey, and waterfowl and only 30 minutes from the Jefferson Barracks Bridge.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 74± acres with approximately 20 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods and borrow pits. Great hunting and recreation with endless possibilities.
Tract 2: 147± acres with approximately 112 acres of productive cropland and 12+ acre body of water. This tract is ideal for waterfowl enthusiasts. I have personally hunted this tract and seen the number of ducks and geese working this property. It was outstanding!
Tract 3: 165± acres with approximately 8 acres of productive cropland and would make for a perfect food plot. Excellent deer and turkey hunting with over 1 mile of frontage on the Mississippi River. Plenty of fishing, waterfowl, and summer fun from the banks and sandbar on this tract.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, March 17, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 22, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2020 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller. 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.