Bidding ends Thursday, October 29th at 10 AM.
This 145 +/- flat to gently rolling acres represents some of Perry County’s finest recreation and tillable land. The land will be offered in 3 tracts ranging from 20 +/- acres to 104 +/- acres. The farm is conveniently located just 5.4 miles northwest of Pinckneyville and would be an ideal location for new homesites. If you are looking for recreation, income-producing, and country living be sure to give this sale a hard look. Opportunities like this rarely come along.
Tract 1: 21 +/- acres consisting mostly of hardwoods with 3.8 +/- acres of cropland and lake. Excellent recreation tract and ideal building locations.
Tract 2: 104 +/- acres with approximately 78.7 acres of highly productive cropland and a crop productivity index of 94. The balance of the farm is in woods and a small pond. If you’re looking for a nice income-producing farm with good hunting opportunities, here it is.
Tract 3: 20 +/- acres with approximately 15.5 acres of highly productive cropland. This small income-producing tract of land fits nicely into most all investment portfolios and is also an ideal building location. If you’re wanting to start investing in farmland and need to start small, be sure to consider this blacktop frontage land at the top of your list.
For more information call or text Shane Yearian at (618) 830-2825.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 30, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 3, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2019 and 2020 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.