Rare chance for great deer and duck hunting on the same property in world famous Pike County Illinois.
Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder – Opening Bid $1,000.00 per acre.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, May 9th @ 10 AM.
Due to family lifestyle changes, we have decided to sell at Public Auction these 168+/- acres of excellent hunting and recreation land.
Illinois land for sale at auction is comprised of 168+/- acres of WRP land located in the southeastern part of Pike County along the shoreline of the Illinois River. The property is easily accessible by way of Bluff Road (CR 4087 E) between Pearl and Milton, and only 19 miles from Pittsfield. The farm has warm season grasses, food plots, 2 nicely built tower blinds, duck blind, fishing, river access and loaded with wildlife.
If you’re addicted to hunting big bucks and ducks be sure to give this farm a look!
Seller: Rhino Ranch, LLC
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 9, 2018, at 10:00 AM, with a “soft close”, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All BIDS placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 10, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all prior year real estate taxes if any. 2018 real estate taxes shall be prorated to day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As Is, Where Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.