Due to declining health, we have decided it’s time to sell our 255± acre farm at an internet-only auction.
Sellers: Dave and Karen Harting
Open House Saturday August 28th 9 AM to 12 PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 255± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located on highway 146 2.4 miles north of Golconda, 36 miles from Paducah, KY, and 165 miles from metro St. Louis. The Farm Service Agency figures 193 acres of cropland with the balance in woods, and improvements. The current farm lease is 1/3 to the owner and 2/3 to the farmer. The new owner will receive the current owners 1/3 share of the 2021 crop. The improvements include a 40×60 metal building with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, large storage area with a single overhead door, and a 3-ton commercial A/C with heating element controlling the living area and expandable into the storage area. Other improvements are 1-1/2 story stone house with 2 bedrooms on the main level and a large bedroom upstairs, older barn, storage shed providing 200+ft of ample storage space and ponds. The farm offers excellent hunting with the wooded draws and grassy areas providing great bedding and cover and beautiful views of the Shawnee Forest. Plenty of food and water to hold the wildlife year around. If you’re looking for a great hunting and recreation farm with good income be sure to give the Harting farm a hard look. These turn-key opportunities including all furnishings don’t come around often. It’s move in and hunt ready and you’ll love the Shawnee sunsets!
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
See recent Trailcam pics HERE
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, September 22, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 28, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2020 and 2021 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.