Open house Saturday, July 9th 9 AM to 10 AM.
These 60± acres in Wabash County are conveniently located 3 miles north of Mount Carmel, 23 miles south of Vincennes, IN, and 150 miles east of St. Louis, MO. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 44.09 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Alford silt loam with an average productivity index of 109. The current farming arrangement is a 60-40 split. The landowner pays for the fertilizer and the farmer pays for the seed and input. The seller and the farmer have said the tillable income nets between $7,000-$10,000 a year depending on the year. The mineral rights will be conveyed to the new owner. There are 4 working oil wells at this time. The 2022 payments thus far have been ranging from $1,200 to $1,600 per month. If you’re an investor and you don’t hunt, the 60± acres could easily bring another $2,000-$3,000 a year from a hunting lease. Also included is a 2bd/2ba 16×80 trailer home with appliances along with a storage shed. The property was littered with deer tracks and has some great stand sites. There is a power line that runs through the west side that has some great food plot locations with a creek that runs along the west property line as well that would be great to set up during the rut. Lots of recreation possibilities and the Wabash River is less than a ½ mile away.
For more information call or text Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, July 18, 2022, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase
- immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, July 19, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, August 25, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.