Southern Iowa recreational property to be offered to the public via iAuction in 2 tracts. Tract 1 is 10 +/- acres and Tract 2 is 36 +/- acres. This Unionville, IA hunting land is just minutes from Rathbun Lake, one of the largest lakes in Iowa, Sundown Lake Recreation Area, Lake Wapello State Park, Soap Creek Wildlife Area, Tubaugh Wildlife Area and Moravia Recreation Area. Iowa hunting property is within 80 miles of all the amenities in Des Moines, IA. The land ideal for the outdoor enthusiast and contains 46 +/- acres of rolling terrain, mature woods, tillable land, bedding areas for deer and North Fox Creek running through it. The recreational acreage also has highway frontage for ease of access and new construction.
Unionville, IA recreation acreage will be available through iAuction until September 27 at 10 a.m., CST.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Jim Reber (515) 238-9925.
- Iowa recreation land for sale
- Unionville, IA land for sale
- Property near Rathbun Lake
- Wooded land, southern IA
- Iowa vacation acreage
- Southern IA hunting land
- Lake Wapello State Park home
- Iowa weekend getaway
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 28, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- ABSTRACT & TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an abstract of title to the property, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.