Fantastic Lee County, Iowa farm for sale at auction consisting of 380.13 surveyed acres. The land consists of highly productive cropland, commercial development, and world-class deer and turkey hunting. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Keokuk on highway 61 and Argyle Road.
Auctioneers Note: Farms with this location and tracts of this size do not come along often. Don’t miss out on this chance of a Lifetime opportunity.
Tract 1: 56.17 acres with approximately 46 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Belinda silt loam and Weller silt loam and a CSR2 of 54. The balance of the land is woods.
Tract 2: 24.90 acres fronting highway 61 with excellent development or new home possibilities. The land is currently being used for hay crop and has a nice 2+/- acre lake. This land sits just 6 tenths of a mile from Keokuk city limits.
Tract 3: 25.42 acres with approximately 15 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Weller silt loam and Pershing silt loam and a CSR2 of 58.7. The land is currently in alfalfa and being used for hay production. The balance of the land is in woods making this an ideal recreational tract and new home site.
Tract 4: 34.26 acres with approximately 15 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Weller silt loam and a CSR2 of 58.7. The balance of the land is in woods making this an ideal recreational tract and new home site.
Tract 5: 65.95 acres with approximately 30 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Weller silt loam and Beckwith silt loam and a CSR2 of 62.2. The balance of the land is in woods making this an ideal recreational tract and new home site.
Tract 6: 173.43 acres of mature timber, woods, and awesome food plot locations. This tract is a proven producer and has the potential to be even better with strategically placed food plots. Multiple entrance points make this easy to hunt with different wind directions.
For more information, contact Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
Real Estate Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 12, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All prices to be adjusted based upon the surveyed acres. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 13, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- ABSTRACT & TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an abstract of title to the property, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes if any.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.