- 38.75 acres m/l of hunting/recreational land
- North end of property borders the Middle River with scenic views
- 56 x 75 Shop with 792 sq. ft. of finished living space
- High efficiency geothermal heating and cooling system
- Potential to divide the land into additional lots for future development
Beautiful views surround this 3 bedroom, 1456 sq ft home located along the Middle River in Warren county. The north end of the property borders the scenic Middle River, with abundant deer and turkey right out your back door. 38.75 acres m/l provides plenty of space to enjoy the great outdoors.
The residence is a manufactured home built in 2012. The home has a high-efficiency geothermal heating and cooling system. There are 3 bedrooms, the living room is open to the eat-in kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. A one car attached garage was added on in 2018. This property also offers a 56 x 75 ft. shop building, with 792 sq. ft. of finished living space. Your options are endless with this scenic property.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Brandon Moon (712) 303-8825