This property, without a doubt, speaks for itself. It sits between Winfield and Arkansas City on 141st Road, just off the beautiful Walnut River. At approximately 316+/- acres, the density and diversity of habitat on this piece is something, unlike any other property we have been on in this region. With an unlimited supply of water to the west, productive crop fields north and south, and a giant rolling prairie that pushes to the east places these tracts to be some of the most incredible bedding and breeding grounds for whitetail deer around.
With well over 100ft. change in elevation from one end to the other and a large percentage being in trees, there’s truly nothing you can find that competes with the quality of habitat. From a giant oak thicket to countless pear trees, the diversity of trees is impressive. There are two ponds on the property and several active springs providing ample water. The addition of the food plots that are strategically placed, accompanied by the new Banks Blinds, makes this property ready to hunt. Since we have started managing this property, we have received some of the most impressive trail cam photos that speak for themselves. The farm is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Winfield and Arkansas City and about 1 hour from Wichita.
Tract 1: 80 +/- Acres of rolling to gently rolling wooded land with a nice pond and spring with an established food plot and new Banks Stump 2 blind.
Tract 2: 80 +/- Acres of rolling to gently rolling wooded land with Buffalo wallows and an established food plot and new Banks Stump 2 blind.
Tract 3 – 156 +/- acres of rolling to gently rolling wooded land with a nice pond and Buffalo wallows with an established food plot and new Banks Stump 2 blind.
For more information call or text Joel Morris at (316) 706-9587.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, April 1, 2020 (hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Friday, May 1, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a Special Warranty deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.