- One bedroom, with walk-in closet
- One full Bathroom
- Extra-large family room with oversize windows on three sides.
- Kitchen / Dining room with vaulted ceilings.
- Detached garage.
- Large, covered deck and porch.
- Newly stained logs.
- Tongue and groove wood ceilings and walls.
- Newly finished kitchen and bathroom with tile countertops and oak cabinets.
This log home was built in 2008 and has been recently completely refinished throughout. The perfect home for empty nesters or hunters looking for their own private getaway to enjoy thousands of acres of state leased private property for public access to hunt, or nearby Elk City Reservoir with 12,500 acres of excellent deer, turkey, and quail hunting. Potential income producing as a daily rental property. Ceilings are vaulted to 10’ in the combination kitchen/dining room. A 23.5 X 16.5 family room adds plenty of room for additional sleeping quarters or just hanging out. An 18’ X 20’ detached garage is perfected storage for a vehicle, ATVs, and tree stands.
For more information or to schedule a private showing, call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402