- 1898.8 +/- contiguous acres
- Three homes for staff and owner
- Home #1 is a 3-bedroom/2.5 bath
- Home #2 is a 4-bedroom/2 bath
- Home #3 is a 3-bedroom/2 bath.
- Eleven farm implement/utility buildings totaling approximately 26,876 square feet (per Lyon County records)
- 4,216 square foot barn with storage and manager office
- Sale Pavilion
- Artificial Insemination and Embryo barn
- Three loafing sheds
- 1,525± acres native tall grass.
- 122± acres tame grass
- 243± acres tillable with soils consisting primarily of Labette-Dwight complex, Elmont silty clay loam, Ladysmith silty clay loam, and Chase silty clay loam.
- All wind and mineral rights transfer to new owner
- Seven wind energy turbines installed in Late 2020
- Trophy White-tailed deer hunting opportunities
- Wild Turkey hunting opportunities
- Bobwhite Quail hunting
- Waterfowl hunting
- Greater Prairie Chicken hunting
This 1898.8± contiguous acre ranch is the perfect opportunity to own a Flint Hills Ranch with everything needed to generate income from cattle production, agricultural production, lease hunting, and income from seven wind turbines installed in 2020. Passive income potential from wind energy and lease hunting is over six figures. The ranch has it all, high production tall grass prairie, excellent fencing, and cross fencing, ample water for cattle, tillable acreage for silage or crop production, excellent wind farm income, exceptional trophy deer, turkey, waterfowl, and upland game hunting. Every box is checked when it comes to staff housing and operations buildings to maximize income for the new owner. The term “turnkey” says it all about purchasing this property. Located minutes from Emporia, less than an hour from the KC metro, and 1.5 hours from Wichita.
For more information or to schedule a private showing call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402 or Sam Voss (913) 526-9369