This farm has been in our family for 80+ years with lots of great memories. The time has come for other folks to build great memories here. Seller: Rodella Inez Young Revocable Trust Farm
Open house Saturday, May 15th 10 AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Tuesday, June 01, 2021, at 10 AM.
These 244± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located approximately 2 miles from the city limits of Mexico. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 221.3 acres of cropland. There are currently 112± acres of highly productive cropland currently in production, 109± acres of pastureland, and the balance being woods and homestead. The cropland has a tenant in place for this farm year and the Buyer(s) will receive the Sellers portion of the sharecropping. If you are looking for income-producing, pastureland, and new homesite locations be sure to check this property out.
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
Tract 1: 40± flat to gently rolling acres with 37± Highly Productive tillable acres consisting mostly of Class “A” Putnam and Mexico Silt Loam. Road frontage on two sides. Excellent tillable tract!
Tract 2: 40± flat to gently rolling acres being 99+% Highly Productive tillable acres consisting mostly of Class “A” Putnam Silt Loam with a little bit of Mexico Silt Loam. As good as it gets for cropland!
Tract 3: 58± flat to gently rolling acres with 34± Highly Productive tillable acres, two ponds with hunting and recreation opportunities. A great combination tract with seclusion.
Tract 4: 28± flat to gently rolling acres of pasture, and recreation. Nice private tract sitting back off the county road with an older homestead and new homesites. Improvements include a detached Morton garage and cattle working area. Possible new Lake site! If you can dream it, you can do it here!
Tract 5: 38± flat to gently rolling acres of pastureland with good fences on three sides. Good hay and cattle/horse tract. Great Farmette opportunity!
Tract 6: 40± flat to gently rolling acres of pastureland with privacy and seclusion located at the end of a gravel road. Great Farmette potential with recreation opportunities!
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, June 01, 2021, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, June 02, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, June30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.