Bidding ends Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
Three commercial buildings located in Vandalia, MO and formerly known as Waters Furniture to sell at internet auction. Sellers: Wright —Watson Enterprises, LLC
Building 1– located at 120 E State Street, is a 100’ x 115’ red iron building. This building features upstairs and downstairs offices and is heated with four hanging furnaces. There is a 20’ overhead door with a loading dock is equipped with three-phase power and a concrete floor.
Building 2– located at 207 S Monroe Street, is a 50’ x 100’ red iron structure with 9’ sidewalls. This building is an open area with two hanging furnaces, a 12’ overhead door, a loading dock, a man door, and a concrete floor.
Building 3– located at 209 E State Street, is two buildings with concrete floors connected with a common wall. The first part is the warehouse showroom which is 53’ x 71‘ with two levels and is equipped with a 6‘ x 8‘ freight elevator, furnace, and a 12’ overhead door. This section is a wood frame with a portion of the exterior being brick. The warehouse part of this 120’ x 140’ building is an iron structure with 14’ sidewalls. It has five 10’ overhead doors and one loading dock. There’s also a 24’ x 46’ portion that’s heated and was the assembly area located near the front.
For more information and to schedule a showing call or text Frank Wallace (573) 470-0779 or Parker Wallace (573) 470-6779.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each building. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 23, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 27, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.