I decided to sell this property which has been in my family for 100 years. I inherited it from my parents who inherited it from my grandparents. I would like someone to use it and enjoy it like we have for many years to come.
Open House Saturday, February 19th 9 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Close to both Truman Reservoir and The Lake of the Ozarks, this 119.64 surveyed acre property is secluded and perfect for the weekend hunter or the recreationist looking to have a weekend spot for their camper. The property also hosts potential build sites for a weekend cabin or home. The property contains nice hardwood ridges with south facing slopes and multiple draws. Strong deer sign was observed while walking the property as well as a nice rafter of turkeys. The property is accessed by a private road and surrounded by other private property giving it plenty of seclusion.
Tract 1: These 22.12 gently rolling surveyed acres are conveniently located 12.5 miles from Warsaw, 115 miles from Blue Springs, and 131 miles from Columbia. This tract consists of a nice hardwood ridge and a wooded draw running from the southwest to the northeast. With gentle topography at the top and views of the surrounding Ozark hillsides this would be a perfect spot to build a cabin or have a permanent weekend camper spot. With the surrounding private properties and the seclusion it provides, this is the perfect small tract hunting option for someone looking for a smaller piece of land.
Tract 2: These 97.52 gently rolling surveyed acres are conveniently located 12.5 miles from Warsaw, 115 miles from Blue Springs, and 131 miles from Columbia. This tract consists of several nice hardwood ridges, timbered draws and south facing slopes. Some very large buck rubs were viewed in the middle of this tract and a nice flock of turkeys on the western end. If you are looking for a nice sized piece of weekend hunting close to some of the best fishing lakes in the country this tract would suit you well.
For more information call or text Shane Kinne at (573) 301-9835 or Phil Brown at (314) 753-7444.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 3, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, March 31, 2022
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.