Due to the death of our son and brother, we will be selling the following real estate at internet-only auction.
Sellers: The Family of Bryan Bock
Open House Saturday, December 7th, 10 AM to 12 PM (Noon)
These 548+/- gently rolling to rolling acres are conveniently located and easily accessible from State Highway W just 14.5 miles from Lincoln and 18.5 miles from Warsaw. The farm consists mostly of improved pasture with cattle tight fences, working facilities, ponds, wooded land, buildings, and 2 homes. The main home is over 3,000 square feet on the main level with a partial finished lower level of over 1,800 square feet per the Benton County Assessors sheet.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a dining room, an eat-in kitchen, office/den, fireplace, and a great deck with a tremendous view out the back. The finished lower level includes 1 bedroom, 1 bath, a game room, a fireplace, and plenty of storage space. The 3 car attached garage rounds out the main home. The second of the two homes is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath that would be an ideal bunkhouse or ranch hand quarters.
Tract 1: 25+/- acres of gently rolling wooded land, 3bd, 2.5ba brick home with a finished lower level, outbuilding, and a nice pond. This tract has State Highway W frontage and will also be accessed by a 30’ shared roadway. This roadway will be shared with tracts 2 and 3 and the cost of maintaining will be shared equally between the three tracts. The lagoon for the house is located on tract 3 and will have a sewer easement for maintenance.
Tract 2: 23+/- acres of woods and pasture with a nice pond. This tract would an ideal building location with recreational possibilities with State Highway W frontage and access to a 30’ shared roadway. This roadway will be shared with tracts 1 and 3 and the cost of maintaining will be shared equally between the three tracts.
Tract 3: 228+/- acres of gently rolling pasture and timberland. There are approximately 60 acres of open land with a nice pond and deep well. The balance of the land is mature timber and creek. This tract will have a sewer easement for maintenance of the lagoon that serves the house located on tract 1.
Tract 4: 182+/- acres of gently rolling improved pasture, good fences, working cattle facilities, concrete feed bunks, deep well, and a rustic 2bd, 1ba house. This tract of land is accessed by Fire Road W5.
Tract 5: 90+/- acres of improved pasture, woods, deep well, and Ross Creek meandering through. This property is accessed by State Highway W.
For more information call or text Jerry Crutchfield (660) 670-1249 or Dave Atkinson at (660) 788-3333
Auction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 19, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers. 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.