These 155+/- flat to gently rolling acres conveniently located just 10 miles northwest of Columbia are a true outdoor enthusiast paradise. The farm is loaded with wildlife. While there we saw deer at every turn and a rafter of turkeys 40+. The current owners have done great things to enhance the farm starting with Timber Stand Improvement (TSI), buffer strips along the edges of the timber, strategically placed food plots, and a small orchard. Other improvements include a small storage building, pond, box blinds, and ladder stands.
If you’re looking for a great hunting and recreation property or land to build a new home near Columbia be sure to check this one out.
For more information call or text Jody Graff (660) 973-1606 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Directions: From I70/Stadium head west on I70 to Hwy 240. Continue west on 240 towards Fayette for 2.8 miles and turn right on N Boothe Lane. Continue on N Boothe Lane for 1.5 miles and then turn right and continue another 1 mile on N Boothe Lane to West Graham Road. Turn right on West Graham Road and continue 1 mile to the gravel road that turns left at the gate. Continue 1 mile to the entrance of the property. Watch for auction signs.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, January 15, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, January 16, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Friday, February 14, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.