Open House Saturday, November 6th 9 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, November 10th at 10 AM.
These 112.3 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres offered in two tracts are conveniently located off Hwy B less than 2 miles north of Columbia city limits. The property has several building sites surrounded by mature hardwoods with the possibility of development. The location is ideal being within 15 minutes or less from all the shopping, restaurants, and major attractions that Columbia, MO has to offer! Recreational therapy, hunting, and much more! Come check it out for yourself!
Tract 1: 28.2 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres consisting of mature hardwoods. Ideal building sites with hunting and recreation less than 3 tenths of a mile from Highway B.
Tract 2: 84.1 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres consisting of mature hardwoods and wet weather creek. Ideal building sites and possible development potential with hunting and recreation less than 3 tenths of a mile from Highway B.
For more information contact Jason Chinn at (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 11, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 16, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.