Open house dates:
- Sunday, February 27th 1PM to 3PM
- Saturday, March 12th 10AM to 12PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
Bring your horses and your kids and enjoy the outdoors! This 10± acre property located in the Hallsville school district has room for everything and even includes newly installed fiber internet. The traditional style house has 3,096± square feet of living area over two floors and a finished basement. The main level includes a 2-car garage, large foyer with a half bath, laundry room, kitchen, dining area and a large living room. The second floor has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom and a spacious master suite that include an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. The basement has one bedroom, one bathroom and living area that walks out onto a concrete patio. New HVAC was installed in 2020 and all kitchen appliances will convey with the property. The perfect 24’ x 36’ horse shed/storage building can hold the toys!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
- Hallsville School District
- Fiber Internet
- Fenced for horses
- 5 bedrooms with 3.5 baths
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 23, 2022, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 24, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.