Open House: Sunday, April 15th – 12 PM to 1:30 PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, May 2nd at 10AM.
Missouri land for sale at auction in Boone County is located at 19600 Route V North, Sturgeon, MO. These 165+/- acres are selling in 3 tracts and comprised of improved pastureland, woods, cattle working facility and nice brick ranch home with finished basement. Great country property with room for livestock, horses, chickens and more!
Tract 1 – 16+/- acres with 3bd/2ba 1,344sq. ft. brick ranch home with finished basement, 2 car attached garage, pole barn built in 2014 and great cattle working facility. Balance of land is woods, pasture and small pond with automatic waters.
Tract 2 – 80+/- acres of improved pasture, woods and lake with automatic waters. Great cattle land with excellent residential building potential.
Tract 3 – 69+/- acres of improved pasture, woods and pond with automatic waters. Great cattle land with excellent residential building potential.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 2, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All BIDS placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 3, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, May 31, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based on surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all prior year real estate taxes if any. 2018 real estate taxes shall be prorated to day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.