Bidding ends Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
These 110± acres are conveniently located 3 miles south of Highway 36 on Catawba Road just 50 miles (as the Duck flies only 35 miles) from Swan Lake National Wildlife Refuge and Missouri’s ‘Golden Triangle’ which includes Fountain Grove Conservation Area, Grand Pass Conservation Area, Dalton Cutoff, and the Missouri River. This hunting and recreation farm has 103.7 acres enrolled in the WRP program (see attached PDFs for complete project details) with 51.9 pool acres, 96.2 herbaceous acres, and 7.5 acres of woods. The balance of the land is outside of the WRP easement and has no restrictions. If you’re looking for a good and potentially great combination waterfowl and deer hunting farm in north-central Missouri, be sure to check this one out!
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 14, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.