Excellent hunting and recreation farm selling in two tracts in Callaway County, MO south of Williamsburg. Seller: Dave Becher
Open House Friday, June 4th 4 PM to 6 PM and Saturday, June 5th 9 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, June 16th at 10 AM.
These 207± flat to rolling acres in Callaway County, MO are conveniently located on County Road 4055 just 1-mile east Highway D and an easy 56-mile drive west of Wentzville and 50-miles east of Columbia. The Farm Service Agency figures 39 acres of cropland with the balance in woods and other. This is a great hunting and recreation farm that is selling in two tracts.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant at (314) 541-1218.
Tract 1: 48± flat to gently rolling acres with approximately 29± acres of cropland. The balance of the land is woods and Tavern Creek. This is a fantastic recreation tract with income from the tillable acres. There is a current farm tenant for the 2021 crop year with a 1/3-2/3 agreement. The buyer will receive the owners 1/3 of the income for this year.
Tract 2: 159± gently rolling to rolling acres with approximately 10± acres of cropland. A great 30×50 pole barn with 30×30 finished living quarters. The building has well water, electricity with 220 service, heating and air condition, and access to fiber-optic if wanted. Nice pond stocked with catfish, bluegill, and bass. There are well-maintained ATV trails throughout the farm making it very easy to navigate to and from your deer stands. This tract has had TSI (Timber Stand Improvement) work in 3 different locations. More information on the TSI is posted on the website in a pdf format for your review. There is a current farm tenant for the 2021 crop year with a 1/3-2/3 agreement. The buyer will receive the owners 1/3 of the income for this year.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 17, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.