Open House Sunday, June 12th 9 AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
The Estate of Steven Smart will be selling two residential properties in Tebbetts, MO to the highest bidder. Both tracts are walking distance to the Katy Trail. The Katy Trail is the country’s longest recreational rail trail. It runs 240 miles largely along the northern bank of the Missouri River. Open year-round from sunrise to sunset, it serves hikers, joggers, and cyclists.
Tract 1 – This 2-story home on 5± acres has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and little over 1,000 square feet of living space with a full unfinished basement. 3 of the bedrooms are upstairs and 2 of them have walk-in closets. The kitchen has a Magic Chef dishwasher and a Kenmore gas range/oven that was replaced in 2013. Other upgrades are a gas 50-gallon Rudd hot water heater, and a Lennox Elite gas furnace. Rounding out this home is a living room, dining room, both a front and back porch, and 2 barns/sheds.
Tract 2 – 1.5± acres with a small house and shed.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, June 29, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 28, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.