Open house #1: Sunday, February 13th 1PM to 3PM.
Open house #2: Saturday, February 19th 10AM to Noon.
Open house #3: Saturday, February 26th 10AM to Noon.
- 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom home on 16.9 acres
- 30×36 heated insulated shop with electric overhead door
- South Callaway School District
- High-speed fiber internet
- Park like, wooded setting
- Entertaining pavilion/storage building
- Move-in Ready!
Country living at its finest, including the high-speed fiber internet! This picturesque, private property is located ½ mile off Hwy O in Callaway County, 8 miles outside of Fulton and less than 40 miles from Columbia, MO.
The ranch style home sits back off the road and the woods provide an immense amount of privacy. On the main level of the home, there are two oversized bedrooms, a recently updated custom kitchen with cherry cabinets and quartz counters, a large living room, laundry room, 2.5 bathrooms, and a sunroom that could be used many ways. A one car garage and deck complete the main level.
The partially finished basement provides another conforming and one non-conforming bedroom and bathroom. The unfinished portion provides an area that could be finished to complete a teen retreat. The basement also has plenty of built-in shelves for storage.
The outdoor living space is what sets this property apart. Enjoy the park like setting from your patio or deck off the living room or sunroom. A high-quality outbuilding could be used for storage or an outdoor entertaining pavilion, it includes a concrete, covered patio and is located across from the built-in fire pit. Enjoy summer tomatoes from the existing garden bed and eggs from the custom-built chicken coop. The 30×36 shop was built in 2002 and is insulated and heated. A covered lean to provides protection against the elements for your outdoor equipment. The property is all wooded and several nice size bucks have been taken off the property.
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe at (573) 721-0944.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, March 4, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, April 4, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.