Open House Saturday, June 18th, 9 AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Monday, June 27, 2022, at 10:00 AM.
The recreational property that everyone is looking for! 35± acres on a dead-end road in Callaway County approximately 30 minutes from Hermann, 20 minutes to Fulton and just an hour from Wentzville! Single wide mobile home in excellent condition! The home has a new metal roof and new metal siding! Newer septic system! The land is gently rolling & mostly wooded with some openings for food plots. There is a wonderful spring fed creek that runs the length of the property and easily accessed by the numerous trails traversing the property. This property has it all for the weekender or hunter! Metal outbuilding has electric and a wood stove to keep you warm when you are dressing your deer this fall. Diverse habitat for the deer with mature timber and cedar thickets to hold big bucks and turkey! This place hunts big! Privacy, shelter, a live flowing creek and great hunting… What more could you want!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, June 27, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 28, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.