Due to the death of my brother, Steven T. Smart, I will be selling his farm consisting of 78± acres in two tracts at an internet-only auction. Seller: Susan L. Martin, Personal Representative
Bidding ends Thursday, May 20th at 10 AM.
These 78± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located 1.5 miles off Hwy 94 and only 14 miles from Jefferson City. The Farm Service Agency figures 57 acres of cropland/pasture with the balance being in wooded draws, homestead with an updated roof in 2019, and outbuildings. The land offers hunting, recreation, new homesites, and an ideal farmette. The real estate sells free and clear of any and all tenants and leases.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 50± flat to gently rolling acres of pasture, woods, outbuildings, and 2bd,1ba farmhouse with updated roof in 2019 with electric and deep well.
Tract 2: 28± flat to gently rolling acres of pasture, woods, and seasonal creek.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, May 21, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 24, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.