As we rarely make it to the family farm, we have decided to sell our 95± acres at an internet-only auction. Sellers: John Viertel and Jane Lowe
These 95± gently rolling acres are conveniently located just 1.5 miles from Highway 94 and only 18 miles from Jefferson City and are ideal for hunting, recreation, home sites, and a great addition to any investment portfolio. The scenic terrain is made up of woods, pasture, tillable, and the Middle River. The farm will be surveyed and offered in two tracts and all bids placed will be by the acre. 2020 Real Estate Taxes were $121.61
Tract 1 – 38± acres with approximately 29 acres of pasture with the balance in woods.
Tract 2 – 57± with approximately 23 acres of open land with the balance in woods and the Middle River.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn at (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, January 27, 2021, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, January 28, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.