Open house Saturday, May 8, 2021, 9 AM to 11 AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 26, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
This beautiful 216.34 flat to gently rolling surveyed parcel is conveniently located two miles south of Fulton, MO just off highway C. The land consists primarily of open grass meadows, timber, and creeks – wildlife abounds. The property currently has rural water to all parcels and will have underground electric and internet fiber conduit installed by Callaway Electric. Each tract can be accessed by Rockhouse Creek Road and is subject to a shared road maintenance agreement. The property is a short 23 miles to Jefferson City and 27 miles to Columbia. Each tract does have certain covenants and/or restrictions.
For more information, call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
Tract 1 & Lot 40 – 17.96 surveyed acres includes a deep well, rural water, sewer, cattle barn, and a two-car garage. This tract (Lot 40 only) is part of the Master Key subdivision and is subject to the subdivision Restrictive Covenants. The current annual HOA fee of $800 gives access to all the Master Key amenities including sewer hookup. The balance of tract 1 is not subject to the Master Key covenants but is subject to the same covenants as the other eight parcels.
Tracts 2 through 9 – have the option (not required) to join the Master Key Homeowners Association giving access to all the HOA amenities. Membership would be subject to the prevailing annual HOA fee. For more information on Master Key, visit masterkeyplace.com
Tract 2 – 13.01 surveyed acres.
Tract 3 – 15.34 surveyed acres.
Tract 4 – 18.91 surveyed acres.
Tract 5 – 30.98 surveyed acres.
Tract 6 – 41.73 surveyed acres.
Tract 7 – 50.87 surveyed acres.
Tract 8 – 23.31 surveyed acres.
Tract 9 – 4.23 surveyed acres.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 27, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Friday, July 9, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.