Due to the dissolution of my marriage, I will be selling my home at the Lake of the Ozarks. Seller: Michelle Mavity
Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder! Opening Bid $545,000.00.
Open House Saturday, May 8th, 11 AM – 3 PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
This is an incredibly special property at the Lake of the Ozarks! Surrounded by Camp Horn Boy Scout Camp, this property is very private since no one can build behind it or to the left. Located at the end of the lane, quiet and serene, it is the last of three very nice homes.
Everyone wants a home with a WOW factor. This one certainly has it! From the minute you walk through the leaded glass door, you will be captivated by possibly the best view at the lake. This view is a feature in almost every room in the home. The huge living room window is beautiful and perfectly frames the view. You will never want to cover it with window treatments.
The entire home is done in a light neutral palette, inviting you to add your own personality. This three level home boasts four bedrooms and three and a half baths, and a two-car garage. The main level features an open floor plan with a kitchen, living room, master bedroom, half bath, and laundry room. The kitchen has granite counter tops and Frigidaire Professional Series appliances. The master bedroom, like all of the other bedrooms, has plantation shutters at all windows. The master bath is quite large with a vanity with double sinks and jetted tub, and a surprisingly large walk-in closet.
The second level offers a family room with wet bar, giving you a second living space. To the left, you will find a second master bedroom. On the right there are two more bedrooms and an additional full bath.
In the corner of the family room is a spiral staircase leading to the third level. Here you will find a narrow room that provides not only a space for your exercise equipment and great storage. The sliders take you to a screened porch at ground level. Finally, the lakefront is stabilized by rip rap. There are also a short set of concrete steps taking you to the dock you will choose and install.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a special property at the Lake of the Ozarks.
For more information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 10, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, July 21, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.