Due to the death of Mahlon “Lonnie” Wallace, we will be selling the balance of his land in St. Clair and Cedar County which consists of 1,533.1 surveyed acres in multiple tracts at internet-only auction.
Seller: Spring Creek Farm, LTD.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, March 11th at 10 AM.
These 1,533.1 surveyed acres of gently rolling land in St. Clair and Cedar County are conveniently located just 12 miles east of El Dorado Springs, 100 miles south of Lee’s Summit, and 68 miles north of Springfield. Mr. Wallace was an avid hunter and outdoor enthusiast and thoroughly enjoyed his time outdoors.
The land will be offered in 6 tracts ranging in size from 61.8 surveyed acres to 492.1 surveyed acres and will be sold free and clear of any and all leases and tenants.
For more information, call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971, Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 or Shane Kinne (573) 301-9835.
Tract 1: 61.8 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling wooded land along the Sac River and Moore Branch. Ideal new homesite and hunting and recreation tract with a nice food plot in place. This tract is accessed by highway 54.
Tract 2: 272.8 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling wooded land with approximately 50 acres of cropland along the Sac River. Scattered food plots throughout make this a very nice hunting and recreation tract with income. This tract is accessed by highway 54.
Tract 3: 233.8 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling wooded land. Scattered food plots and trails make this a nice hunting and recreation tract. This tract is accessed by highway 54.
Tract 4: 122.2 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling of wooded land with small pond and food plots. Easily accessible hunting and recreation tract with highway 54 entrance.
Tract 5: 350.4 surveyed acres of flat to gently rolling pasture and wooded land. This combo tract has grazing potential and hunting and recreation potential. This farm tract is accessed from the northwest corner via county road SW 401.
Tract 6: 492.1 surveyed acres of gently rolling wooded land. This is a nice large contiguous tract that would be great hunting and recreation with strategically placed food plots. Plenty of cover to hold an abundance of wildlife. This tract is accessed from the northwest corner via county road SW 800.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 11, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 12, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Friday, April 10, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.