Salisbury, MO home for sale. This Chariton County home has 3 beds & 2 baths and sits on 3.5 acres. The property is located 3m/l miles from the city limits near Potts Park. With its proximity to Salisbury city limits, this home has city water. Along with 3.5 acres, this property has a pond, garden area, and a shed with insulated garage/workshop with living quarters.
- Salisbury City Park features a playground, horse arena, tennis court, ball field, and picnic area. The city swimming pool is located across the street.
- James C. Philpotts Park, located just south of the city, provides multiple recreation opportunities such as a 9-hole public golf course, playgrounds, walking trails, and a small lake. The park also provides a 10-unit campground with electricity, water and sewer services available.
- Two lakes just outside the city limits, Sterling Price Lake and Lake Nehai Tonkayea, provide fishing and boating opportunities.
- Salisbury Steak Festival is held each June, with various games, local entertainment, and a community steak supper.
For more information contact Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333
- 3.5 Acre
- 3 Bed 2 bath
- Insulated garage/workshop area with living area
- Near Potts Memorial Park
- Pine Ridge Lake
- Nature Trail