Tuesday, September 24th @ 12:30 PM
Located at 214 S. Broadway, Salisbury, MO.
As we are downsizing, we will sell the following at Public Auction.
Call or text Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333 for more information and to schedule a viewing.
Real Estate consists of a 2-story commercial building in downtown Salisbury Missouri. The main portion of the building has been remodeled and includes 2 large areas suitable for office space, retail sales, or daycare. There is a common area for meetings/conference room, a large workspace in the back with kitchen and washer and dryer hookups. The upstairs has ample space to add apartments or overnight rooms with entrances in the front and rear of the building.
Ben and Susie Baltrusaitis, Sellers
Auction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Real Estate will be sold by the Total Dollar Amount.
- DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of a personal check, business check, or cashier’s check. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As Is, Where Is”.