Friday, December 27, 2019, @ 11 AM. Real Estate to sell at Noon!
Address: 38981 Switzer Mill Road, Salisbury MO 65281
As I have moved, I will sell the following at Public Auction.
Seller: Rhonda Henke
Attorney: Dale Linneman
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Great opportunity to purchase a nice home in the Salisbury School District.
REAL ESTATE: Ranch style 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, kitchen, living room, 2 car garage, full walkout basement setting on over an acre.
Call or Text Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333 to view Property.
CHATTEL: VAN, MOWER, POOL TABLE, SHED: 2015 Dodge Caravan, 73,000 miles, needs rear seats – JD L110 riding mower – Fisher Pool table – ping pong table, approx. 10×16 shed to be removed
HOUSEHOLD, COLLECTIBLES: Crosley refrigerator – Whirlpool Washer – Crosley Dryer – kitchen table and chairs – Sofa – Love seat – office chairs – microwave — mixing bowls — mandolin – depression plate – misc. knick measuring cups – pots – pans – utensils – Hamilton upright piano – globe – oil lamps – glider rocker – Vizio flat screen tv – coffee and end tables – hall tree – King size bed – lg entertainment cabinet – nightstands – electric fireplace heater – humidifier – quilts – blankets – towels – dehumidifier – milk cans – well pump – metal lawn chairs – patio table and chairs – some toys – enamel pans – other items
OUTDOOR, UTILITY ITEMS: new entryway door – garden cart – Base cabinets – wooden shelves – dolly – air compressor – gas cans – misc garden tools – water hose – RR ties – a lot of fruit jars – a lot of x-mas decor – unlisted items
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS (REAL ESTATE):
- PROCEDURE: Real Estate will be sold by the Total Dollar Amount.
- DOWN PAYMENT: A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of a personal check, business check, or cashier’s check. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
- CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
- TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers’ expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the Seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be paid by the Buyer(s).
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As-Is, Where-Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS (CHATTEL):
- Cash or Good Check.
- The vehicle title will be mailed to buyers after check clears.
- Not Responsible for Accidents or Theft
- Statements Auction Day Take Precedence Over Ads.
- All items sell AS-IS.
- All items need to be removed from auction site sale day unless prior arrangements are made.