Open house Saturday, October 2nd 10 AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Located in the Beautiful Rolling Hills of Cooper County, this 224± acre farm offers something for everybody! Farm will be offered in 4 individual tracts. The tracts are located between Sedalia (22miles) and Boonville (19 miles). With the gorgeous Clear Creek running on two of the tracts the possibilities are endless. Farm has a great number of tillable acres for a good steady income and a large balance of good blocks of hunting woods along with some harvestable timber. This farm offers several pinch points for pinning down that big buck!
Tract 1 – 3± acres. Improved with an approximately 1,100 square foot 3 bedroom and 1 bath home on the main level. It does have a partial walkout basement that is in good condition. Sheds are a 60’ x 80’ steel frame building with a rock floor and a 30’ x 40’ steel detached garage with a full concrete floor and electric. Would make a great country home or a peaceful hunting camp.
Tract 2 – 72± acres is a great combination tract with good income from the tillable land along with amazing hunting potential. The Clear Creek snakes through a good part of the property and offers several good pinch points to find that good buck! FSA indicates 42.27 tillable acres.
Tract 3 – 52± acres offers a large block of timber with a 4.99 acre field that is primed for a food plot. This tract has seclusion and several bedding spots.
Tract 4 – 97± acres has a little bit of everything with Clear Creek on the eastern border, secluded income-producing row crop ground, small pond, and a large block of timber. FSA indicates 19.9 tillable acres.
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.