As we are downsizing we will sell the following 120.4 surveyed acres in 2 tracts at Public iAuction.
Bidding ends Wednesday, December 20th at 10AM.
Bid now at www.TrophyPA.com
Tract 1 – 41.4 surveyed acres with FSA figuring approximately 36.04 acres of gently rolling tillable land. Soils consist of Menfro, Pershing and Winfield silt loams. This nice 90% tillable tract that would be a great addition to any investment portfolio or farm operation. Acres to be adjusted upon completion of survey.
Tract 2 – 79.0 surveyed acres with FSA figuring approximately 45.49 acres of gently rolling tillable land. Soils consist of Leslie, Menfro and Winfield silt loams. Balance of farm is woods and Moon Creek. This nice income-producing tract of land with excellent hunting and recreation opportunities would be ideal to add to an investment portfolio or farm operation. Acres to be adjusted upon completion of survey.
For more information on the excellent multi-use farm call or text Dave Atkinson (660) 788-3333 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Sellers: Eddie and Patty Smith
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 21, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Friday, January 26, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. The Buyer will pay All 2018 real estate taxes.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is/ Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.